Trip With Sari Musdar

Trip With Sari Musdar
Spring Euro Trip With Sari Musdar

Facebook Badge

2013/09/22

Creative Writing Workshop with Sari Musdar

Well, maybe because I used to work in Human Resources especially Learning & development so I like to deliver training  :) 
Many people wanna be a writer but they only have "dream" and not try passionately to make their dream comes true, no action

So here I come with ideas to help people who passionately wannabe writer and they really try to reach their dreams to have their own book/ novel. A book which not only put on book stores but a book who makes readers love to read it

This is my pilot project and first group, and I dont know why all are ladies :) 
From this workshop we create a group at Facebook namely "Menulis itu asyik" unfortunately currently only open to those ladies who attended my workshop.

So here they are the pics from my 3rd workshop at Rumah Inspirasi by Martha Stewart Living Magazine at Grand Indonesia, 5th Floor, Jakarta











No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, share your experience or ask?