Trip With Sari Musdar

Trip With Sari Musdar
Spring Euro Trip With Sari Musdar

Facebook Badge

2013/05/10

Snap Shoot at Paris

the best imagination of eiffel in my eyes 
Some pics i made while i was in Paris. still doesnt have time to write a post due to the deadline of my republishing novel, winner of Publisher Searching for Author held by Grasindo (Gramedia group), Cinderella in Paris.


Somewhat my trip to Paris this time like a nostalgic from my past voyage to Paris when then I wrote an adventurromance, Cinderella in Paris. 









Our Lady, Notre Dame

Ira wibowo shooting for "Love in Paris" 
Surya Saputra shooting for 'Love in Paris" 






Shakespeare & Co, one of famous book store at this world for its collection 

Prove of love, put padlock at Pont Des Arts 


Musee du Louvre 




Pre Wedding Photo Shot at Pont Des Arts 
Silhouette of Paris

St Michel


Actors from "Love in Paris" 




Jardin Luxemburg


prove of Love? Pond des arts 
Parc de Sceaux - 7 years ago inspired me to write Cinderella in Paris 

Chateau at Parc de Sceaux

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, share your experience or ask?