Trip With Sari Musdar

Trip With Sari Musdar
Spring Euro Trip With Sari Musdar

Facebook Badge

2013/05/12

Unexpected gift at the end of journey

This such a gift from sky that i never expected or even thought. 

I just back from Rome when I read my email. My novel draft "Cinderella in Paris" listed at first position of 3 favorite draft in a competition held by Grasindo Publisher namely PSA (Publisher Searching for Author). 
It's such a blessed in disguise or unexpected bonus from God. 

I sent this draft long time ago and I forgot I ever submitted my novel to this competition cause at that time I face drama on arranging EuroTrip for 37 people. 

I even didnt dare to dream to win this competition. 

But that's life. sometime you get surprise when open a box of your next life's script. 

So now I am so excited for the new Cinderella in Paris with Grasindo. 

FYI, Grasindo published "5 cm" yes, a best seller novel that adapted to a box office movie. 

Thanks to Grasindo publisher, the editor Mas Ariobimo Nusantara & Mbak Anin Patrajuangga. 

Thanks to Allah SWT to make this happen. 

Thanks to all single female friends for your story. 

not only being published, but also get Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 

Paris - the inspiration 

the winner :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, share your experience or ask?